Friday, July 19, 2013

Welcome

My name is Kit Chan. I am proud that my health center has been able to have 0 new client on the wait list. In this blog I would like to share with you how my health center use OC to meet the demand of new clients while dealing with primary care provider shortage.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit,
    I find your blog to be very informative. I had never heard of this type of clinic before and I have learned a lot here. There is a lot of blue but you have good contrast so I don't get buried too much in it. I like links at the top to navigate through. Keep up the good work with the clinic and I look forward to learning more!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny,
    Thanks for your encouragement. It is fun to do the blog. I have learned that blue is a popular color. More important, according to color psychology blue represents "trust and dependability"and gives feelings of calm and security. (Gunelius, n. d.)
    http://weblogs.about.com/od/blogdesign/tp/How-Color-Psychology-Affects-Blog-Design.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very nice way to know about creating an effective blog. Your data and graphs gave a visual representation that is appealing to me to understand how impressive the change to nurse OC has been. Congratulations on your blog.

      Delete
    2. Cheri,
      Thanks for your support and comments.

      Delete